SYRENA PHOTO GALLERY
Central and Eastern Europe - Poland - many others
Biega's photos taken while traveling around central Europe and many other places, including walks in Budapest, Cracow, Salzburg Land, Vienna and Warsaw, let you enjoy beautiful sights from the comfort of your arm-chair.
- Cracow - Part 1 - The center of the romantic, ancient capital of Poland.
- Cracow - Part 2 - Wawel - the ancient Royal Castle and Kazimierz - old Jewish town.
- Environs of Cracow - Wieliczka, Ojców, Tyniec, Niepołomice, Auschwitz/Oswiecim, Wadowice.
- Cracow - Kraków, slide show.
- Central Poland, tour page includes many photos.
- Mrzygłód, 600 year old church and some local Biega families.
- Northern Poland castles and ancient cities in Pomerania, Mazury - Gdansk, Gniezno, Torun and many more.
- Southern Poland - Three sets of photos of small towns, palaces and castles
- South Poland 2004 - Pieniny, Sandomierz, Wieliczka, Castles.
- Rydzyna Castle - a beautifully restored 17th.C Baroque palace.
- Sanok - Interesting town in south-eastern Poland.
- Sanok photos, beautifully restored 2009.
- West Poland Palaces, Castles and Abbeys.
- Warsaw - Part 1 - A photo tour of Warsaw's center.
- Warsaw - Part 2 - Continuing the photo tour of Warsaw.
- Warsaw - Part 3 - Memorials to the Warsaw Ghetto.
- Warsaw - Part 4 - Memorials to Heroes of Polish Resistance 1939-1945.
- Warsaw - Parks - Warsaw has more green space than most European cities.
- Warsaw Rising '44 - 60th Anniversary Observance Photos.
- 65th Anniversary of Warsaw Rising,
- Warsaw's Mermaid- emblem and statues.
If you wish to use any of these photos on your web site or for publication, please contact B. C. Biega for permission. NOTE that many of these photos are available in high resolution format suitable for publishing.
Return to top of page.
Go to travel articles
Go to personal photo album.
Return to Home page.